QVS roots are solid and strong because its staff explores the diverse perspectives of learning, innovation, talent and nurturing. Each day the school buzzes with the excitement and energy of its staff that works collaboratively to enhance the potential of students.
When QVS welcomes a new member into its well knit family the focus is not only on the qualification and skills but also on honing their overall passion, attitude and level of ambition.
Any person who desires to enter the QVS world needs to internalize the purpose and importance of their role as a member and effective contributor to the overall success of QVS and its queens.
Current Vacancies (May 2016)
Invites applications from FEMALE candidates for the following posts. Candidate should have excellent academic record, experience and proficeiency in English.
1. Senior Incharge: Three years experience of Teaching as PGT / HID/ Administration in a public School.
2. Incharge (Primary School) : Three years experience of Teaching as TGT/ HOD/ Administration in a public school.
3. Incharge (Pre-Primary Classes): Three years experience of Teaching as PRT / Incharge in a public Shool.
4. P.G.T. : English, Maths & Commerce.
5. T.G.T.: English, Chemistry & Maths.
6. P.R.T. : English, French & Classes I & II (all subjects).
7. Activity Teacher: Library, Art, Western Dance, Music, Taekwondo & Skating.
8. Nursery Teachers
9. Special Educator
10. Receptionist cum Office Assistant: MBA/ MCA Who can look after the front office also
Note: Salary & Age as per Rules. Candidates qualifying through distance education need not apply.
Apply along with the recent colored photograph on the prescribed form available from the School Reception / School Website within ten days.
>> Download Vacancy Form
Queen's Valley School
Sector - 8, Phase - I
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110077
Tel- (011)-25365145, 25365146,
Fax - (011)-25365147