QVS roots are solid and strong because its staff explores the diverse perspectives of learning, innovation, talent and nurturing. Each day the school buzzes with the excitement and energy of its staff that works collaboratively to enhance the potential of students.
When QVS welcomes a new member into its well knit family the focus is not only on the qualification and skills but also on honing their overall passion, attitude and level of ambition.
Any person who desires to enter the QVS world needs to internalize the purpose and importance of their role as a member and effective contributor to the overall success of QVS and its queens.
Current Vacancies (June 2018)
Invites applications from FEMALE candidates with excellent academic record and experience/background of English Medium Schools in the concerned subject for the following posts:
1. Incharges for:
- a) Middle School: Three years experience of Teaching as PGT/HOD/Administration in a public school.
- b) Primary Classes: Three years experience of Teaching as TGT/Incharge in a public school.
- c) Pre Primary Classes: Three years experience of Teaching as PRT/Incharge in a public school.
2. T.G.T – English, Maths, Biology, Social Science, Hindi & Sanskrit: Trained, Post Graduate/Hons. Graduate.
3. Librarian - B.Lib/M.Lib from a recognized university.
4. PRT – Hindi, French, Social Science & Classes I & II (All Subjects): Trained, Hons. Graduate in the subject.
5. Nursery Teachers – Graduate, trained from recognized institution.
6. Activity Teachers – Western Dance, Art & Craft : Degree or Diploma in the Subject .
7. Counsellor-cum-Wellness Teacher – Graduate/Post Graduate in Psychology, Preferably diploma in Special Education.
Note: Salary & Age as per Rules. Candidates qualifying through distance education need not apply.
Apply along with the recent colored photograph on the prescribed form available from the School Reception / School Website within ten days.
>> Download Vacancy Form
Queen's Valley School
Sector - 8, Phase - I
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110077
Tel- (011)-25365145, 25365146,
Fax - (011)-25365147